Appearance:Epiandrosterone is a kind of white to off-white crystalline powder
Melting Point:172-174 °C
Boiling Point:413.1 °C at 760 mmHg
Flash Point:176.4 °C
Solubility:Practically insoluble in water
Storage:Epiandrosterone should be kept in dry place
1) Our company is a professional raw powder factory in China for over 10 years, all powders are factory directly supplying.
2) Our products have exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Australia, Japan, Korea and many other countries, over 100kgs each month.
3) Professional team special for package and shipment and staring on tracking code 24hours for customs pass guaranteed. 100% pass to UK, Norway, Poland, Spain, USA, Canada, Brazil; 98% pass to Germany, Russia, Australia, New Zealand.
4) Most of powders are in stock, Chargeable samples are available, Could be shipped out within 24hours.
5) High quality, good price, fast and safety delivery. Shipment by DHL, FEDEX, HKEMS, EMS, etc
Epiandrosterone - Wikipedia
Epiandrosterone, or isoandrosterone, also known as 3β-androsterone, 3β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one, or 5α-androstan-3β-ol-17-one, is a steroid hormone with weak androgenic activity. It is a metabolite of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
Epiandrosterone sulfate prolongs the detectability of
Aug 24, 2017 - Epiandrosterone sulfate prolongs the detectability of testosterone, 4‐androstenedione, and dihydrotestosterone misuse by means of carbon
Epiandrosterone, a metabolite of testosterone ... - NCBI
Epiandrosterone, a metabolite of testosterone precursor, blocks L-type calcium channels of ventricular myocytes and inhibits myocardial contractility
epiandrosterone (CHEBI:541975) - EMBL-EBI
Oct 12, 2016 - Epiandrosterone is naturally produced by the enzyme 5α-reductase from the adrenal hormone DHEA. Epiandrosterone can also be produced
Epiandrosterone - the NIST WebBook
Epiandrosterone. Formula: C19H30O2; Molecular weight: 290.4403; IUPAC Standard InChI: InChI=
Epiandrosterone | C19H30O2 - PubChem
Epiandrosterone is a 3beta-hydroxy steroid that is (5alpha)-androstane substituted by a beta-hydroxy group at position 3 and an oxo group at position 17. It has a role as an androgen and a human metabolite. It is a 17-oxo steroid, a 3beta-hydroxy steroid and an androstanoid. It derives from a 5alpha-androstane. ChEBI
Showing metabocard for Epiandrosterone (HMDB0000365)
Nov 16, 2005 - Epiandrosterone is a metabolite of the most abundant adrenal androgenic steroid dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in young adult humans, but